Happy World Kindness Day! Are you wondering what IS World Kindness Day? On a site it says that “The purpose of World Kindness Day is to highlight good deeds in the community, focusing on the positive power and the common thread of kindness that binds us.” Some of the countries that observe World Kindness Day are Canada, Japan, Australia, Nigeria and United Arab Emirates! Wouldn’t it be so cool if everyone did at least 1 good deed for kindness day.?! Now that would be awesome!! Just imagine waking up knowing that you are going to meet kind people who make you feel better because your heart is full of kindness!
So…what can we do to make tomorrow the best day ever? Here are some ideas-
- Anti- bullying projects or make anti – bullying poster
- Hold a door for someone
- Help someone with their groceries
- Tell a community service worker thank you (I also bet they would really love cookies or a drink of water or soda.
- Put yourself in someone’s shoes for a day
- Give someone a compliment
- Start a conversation with somebody you usually don’t talk to.
- When you are in the drive thru buy someone a pack of cookies
- Take the garbage out for a neighbor (or make cookies)
- Surprise clean up for somebody you love
Please leave a reply down below and share the cool kind things you do and pictures too!! It would be awesome if everyone shared and we can show the world it can definitely be a greater world when we do something little like just being KIND!
Remember, KIND IS COOL!!